Cardiac Sonographer, Perth, Western Australia
WA Cardiology is a private cardiology testing service that operates throughout Western Australia. Established for over 30 years, the service has expanded to have a total of 16 metropolitan and regional sites. With four new Cardiologists having recently joined the practice, WA Cardiology’s testing service is growing rapidly.
We are looking for a driven and professional Cardiac Sonographer to join our friendly team.
About the opportunity:
As one of WA Cardiology’s Cardiac Sonographers, you will be scanning at a variety of our metropolitan and country locations and be supported by our team of seven Cardiologists.
- ASAR accreditation with a Diploma of Medical Ultrasonography (DMU), Graduate Diploma in Cardiac Ultrasound or equivalent post-graduate qualification
- The ability to work in a team environment with a friendly disposition
- Professional presentation and communication skills
- Solid commitment to outstanding patient care
In return, we offer:
- An attractive salary
- Company car
- Incentive payments
- A professional development fund
All enquiries to: Dr Graeme Dedman, General Manager – WA Cardiology Mobile: 0413 065 009 e-mail: email@example.com