Cardiologist, Perth, Western Australia
WA Cardiology is West Australia’s longest established cardiology practice and provides essential cardiology services throughout metropolitan and regional Western Australia.
Our practice has modern equipment, an excellent professional skill base and a fully supportive administrative structure.
We have our own facilities that provide the full range of cardiac testing services, angiography and interventional cardiology.
We are seeking applications for a Cardiologist to join our practice on a fulltime basis.
- Ability to be registered as a Medical Practitioner with the Australian Health Practitioner Regulation Authority.
- Fellowship of the Royal Australia College of Physicians including advanced training and specialist recognition as a Cardiologist.
- Eligible for a Medicare Provider number for the provision of rebatable specialist services.
- Ability to perform Diagnostic Coronary Angiography
- Willingness to travel to rural areas including the Kimberley for consultation
Qualifications which are desirable but not essential:
- Specialised training in Heart Failure/Echocardiography and/or
- Interventional Cardiological experience
The successful applicant will be working with Dr Geoffrey Lane with a view to an attractive permanent position within our group.
We invite suitable qualified applicants to contact Dr Geoffrey Lane on 0429 966 200
Or email email@example.com
Dr Lane will be attending the CSANZ Annual Scientific Meeting in Perth in August and will be available to interview interested candidates.