EP Cardiologist, Metropolitan Area Adelaide, SA
Adelaide Cardiology is a well-known and respected Cardiology practice that has been providing Cardiology services for South Australians since its inception in 1935. We provide world class Cardiology services including consultation, cardiac testing and invasive procedures in five metropolitan clinics and eleven regional clinics. GenesisCare is Australia’s largest provider of cardiology, radiation oncology, and sleep treatments.
Adelaide Cardiology is part of GenesisCare. With more than 1400 employees, GenesisCare provides essential health care services across more than 125 sites and clinics ranging from the major capital cities to regional and rural centres.
Due to the rapid expansion of our network, we are currently seeking a Cardiologist (Electrophysiologist) on a permanent basis in Adelaide.
As a Cardiologist at Adelaide Cardiology and GenesisCare you will be offered the following:
- Work in group practice with nationally and internationally recognised clinical leaders
- Opportunity to develop sub-speciality interests and expertise by virtue of a true group practice model
- Work life balance; contributing in a collegiate group with structured holiday and on-call cover
- Guaranteed income plus performance incentives to build your practice
- Long term wealth creation opportunities through equity participation
- Ability to be registered as a Medical Practitioner with the Australian Health Practitioner Regulation Authority
- Fellowship of the Royal Australia College of Physicians including specialist recognition as a cardiologist and sub-specialist training and experience in Electrophysiology
- Eligible for a Medicare Provider number for the provision of specialist services within Metropolitan Adelaide.
We invite suitably qualified candidates to send their CV to Jon Martyn General Manager, email firstname.lastname@example.org