EP Cardiologist, South-Eastern Suburbs Melbourne, VIC
GenesisCare is Australia’s largest provider of cardiology, radiation oncology, and sleep treatments.
With more than 1400 employees, GenesisCare provides essential health care services across more than 125 sites and clinics ranging from the major capital cities to regional and rural centres.
Due to the rapid expansion of our network, we are currently seeking an Electrophysiologist Cardiologist on a permanent basis in Melbourne, in a full-time or part-time capacity.
Your career goals will align with our vision of “Innovating HealthCare Transforming Lives” and you will personally contribute to the network’s ongoing success as a Cardiologist in a cohesive group practice environment.
As a Cardiologist at GenesisCare you will be offered the following:
- Work in group practice with nationally and internationally recognised clinical leaders
- Opportunity to develop sub-speciality interests and expertise by virtue of a true group practice model
- Work life balance; contributing in a collegiate group with structured holiday and on-call cover
- Guaranteed income plus performance incentives to build your practice
- Long term wealth creation opportunities through equity participation
- Ability to be registered as a Medical Practitioner with the Australian Health Practitioner Regulation Authority
- Fellowship of the Royal Australia College of Physicians including advanced training and specialist recognition as a cardiologist
- Eligible for an unrestricted Medicare Provider number for the provision of rebatable specialist services
We invite suitably qualified candidates to contact Runak Zaman, General Manager – Heart Care Victoria on +61 3 9418 2251 or email firstname.lastname@example.org