Expression of Interest – Cardiologist, Albury Wodonga Health / St Vincent’s Hospital, Melbourne
Albury Wodonga Health (AWH) and St Vincent’s Hospital Melbourne (SVHM) are calling for expressions of interest from Cardiologists for potential positions at the new Cardiac Services Unit, which includes the new Cardiac Catheter Laboratory (currently under construction) and Cardiac Consulting Suites. This is an opportunity to be part of the pioneer team of clinicians commissioning and growing the upcoming state-of-the-art facilities, and integrating interventional procedures into overall cardiac services. This exciting service planning will be done in collaboration between AWH and SVHM, and the diagnostic phase is anticipated to commence in mid 2018. This will complement the various specialties of services being offered to the growing communities in the region.
Candidates with the following background are encouraged to get in touch:
- Australian Citizenship or holder of visa with provisions for employment
- MBBS or equivalent
- Registrable with AHPRA
- FRACP or equivalent
- Completion of Advance training in cardiology or equivalent
- Extensive experience in coronary angiogram and percutaneous coronary interventions (>1000 PCI cases) are desirable
- Other attributes: energetic, highly motivated, excellent interpersonal communication skills, committed to providing quality health care experience, ongoing participation with continuing medical education and training of clinicians, ability and willingness to participate in on-call cardiology roster, commitment to professional development and willingness to participate in performance management programs.
Salary, conditions of employment or practicing contracts will be negotiated. Successful applicants will be required to:
- Complete appropriate joint credentialing requirements with Albury Wodonga Health and St Vincent’s Hospital Melbourne.
- Complete prescribed orientation modules, which may include attachments at St Vincent’s Hospital Melbourne.
- Provide evidence of vaccination prior to commencement (Category A Position).
AWH is an Equal Opportunity Employer; we encourage applications from Indigenous Australians, people with disabilities, young people and people from culturally diverse backgrounds.
For submission of your Expression of Interest or questions, please contact Dr Glenn Davies, Director of Medical Services on email@example.com or 02-60584533 by 5th October 2017. Please include your relevant experience and qualifications.