Interventional Cardiologist – Hobart, TAS
An opportunity exists for an interventional cardiologist and a general cardiologist at a well-established private cardiology practice at Calvary Cardiac Centre in Hobart.
Calvary Cardiac Centre is located at Calvary Healthcare Tasmania’s Lenah Valley Hospital and is a busy, fully staffed practice equipped with state of the art diagnostic equipment providing a comprehensive cardiac testing service including TTE, TOE, Stress Echocardiography, Exercise Tolerance Testing, 24 hour holter monitoring, ECG, ambulatory BP monitoring and pacemaker testing.
It is currently an exciting time at Calvary Health Care Tasmania as we will commence cardiothoracic surgery onsite very soon.
Applicants would be required to demonstrate the following:
- Australian citizen or permanent resident.
- Registration with the Medical Board of Australia.
- Fellowship of the Royal Australasian College of Physicians or other specialist recognition as provided for in the Staff Specialist (State) Award or under the Health Insurance Act 1973.
- Demonstrated technical and professional competence as a Consultant Cardiologist, and in the subspecialty practice of Interventional Cardiology, with clinical hospital experience within the last two years sufficient to meet CSANZ guidelines.
- Demonstrated participation in, and commitment to quality assurance activities relevant to Interventional Cardiology practice.
- Commitment to equitable participation in a cardiology on-call roster with other consultant Physicians, as required.
- Demonstrated skills and experience in the performance and reporting of echocardiograms and transoesophageal echo.
Please direct enquiries to Kathryn Berry, CEO Calvary Hobart 03-62785349 firstname.lastname@example.org