Criteria for CSANZ Heart Failure Council
Henry Krum travel grant for the
European Society of Cardiology – Heart Failure Meeting
26 – 29 May 2018
- At the time of application, applicants must be current financial FCSANZ, Associate or Affiliate Members of the Cardiac Society, with preference given to early career applicants attending their first meeting.
- The work must have emanated from Australia or New Zealand.
- Applicants must have an abstract on a topic relevant to Heart Failure, accepted for presentation.
- Applications must be accompanied by a letter from the supervisor or Director of the laboratory or service from which the work has emanated, clearly detailing the specific contribution made by the applicant towards the work being presented.
- Preference will be given to those who have not previously been awarded a CSANZ Travelling Scholarship.
- Conditions apply to successful applicants not domiciled in Australia or New Zealand.
- Late applications will NOT be considered.
- The Scholarship is valued at up to $3,000
- Successful recipient must agree to present in the next CSANZ Heart Failure Council Programme during the CSANZ Annual Scientific Meeting:
- A summary of the highlights of the meeting and an overview of the top 5 Heart Failure papers they attended at the ESC Heart Failure Conference
- An oral presentation of their abstract.
- Successful recipient to email the Heart Failure Council Secretary at firstname.lastname@example.org confirming availability to present in the next CSANZ Heart Failure Council Programme (See item 9).
Applications should be accompanied by:
- copy of submitted abstract(s) and official notification of acceptance;
- brief curriculum vitae;
- supporting letter from the supervisor or Director;
Applications should be emailed to email@example.com
30 March 2018
Please note: If applicants have not received email confirmation of receipt of their application within 1 week of submission, they should contact the Secretariat at firstname.lastname@example.org