Position : Cardiologist with interventional, pacing or imaging sub specialty
Employment status: Permanent full-time/Part-time
Location: Albury Wodonga /Riverina region
Salary: As per organisational ‘Associate Service Agreement’ –
Prominent cardiology practice requires a motivated cardiologist to join our growing satellite practice on a permanent full-time or part-time basis. The successful applicant will be joining a supportive and inclusive group of cardiologists who are at the forefront of their respective sub-specialties. The position offers opportunity to provide inpatient care at the local private hospital which has an angiography department and HDU. A range of cardiac testing facilities are available for management of outpatients within our centre.
A full position description will be made available on request.
A developing satellite site in Regional Victoria/NSW and the wider Riverina area is an extension of our main cardiology practice in outer metropolitan Melbourne. This model allows us to provide care across a broad area to a varied demographic with wide ranging health care needs.
With an emphasis on innovation, the practice offers opportunities to refine skills and develop personal areas of interest in cardiology.
It is patient-focused and committed to providing the highest standard of medicine, incorporating the latest techniques and procedures resulting in the best possible cardiovascular outcomes.
Mandatory Qualifications / Essential Criteria:
- Applicants must be registered as a Medical Practitioner with AHPRA including Specialist recognition as a Cardiologist with the Medical Board of Australia.
- Cardiology sub specialization
- Imaging (echocardiography and trans-oesophageal echocardiography, multi-slice cardiac CT reporting)
- Interventional cardiology
- Pacemaker insertion (conventional pacing, ICD/CRT, BB pacing)
Experience working in regional areas is highly desirable.
- Comprehensive training and experience in general medicine and in the management of a broad range of cardiovascular conditions.
- Interest in being a key contributor to an existing collegiate group of specialist cardiologists.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills to work with a team of highly qualified staff employed to support the activities within a busy cardiology group.
Applicants: Please forward letter of application and current CV to the Clinical Manager:
Ms Vikki O’Shea at [email protected]