Position: Cardiologist with an Electrophysiology/Pacing sub specialty
Employment status: Permanent full-time/Part-time
Location: Outer Metropolitan Melbourne, South Eastern region
Salary: As per organisational ‘Associate Service Agreement’ –
Prominent cardiology practice requires a motivated EP/pacing cardiologist to join our busy and thriving practice on a permanent full-time or part-time basis. The successful applicant will be joining a supportive and inclusive group of cardiologists who are at the forefront of their respective sub-specialties. The position offers opportunity to provide comprehensive health care in an inpatient and outpatient setting.
A full position description will be made available on request.
Established in 2000, the cardiology practice provides comprehensive cardiac services to the south eastern region of Melbourne and beyond. The main location is within a large private hospital offering Emergency department, ICU and a well-established interventional cardiology department with fully operational angiography suites. The Group’s satellite sites allows us to provide care across a broad area to a varied demographic with wide ranging health care needs.
With an emphasis on innovation, the practice offers opportunities to refine skills and develop personal areas of interest in cardiology.
It is patient-focused and committed to providing the highest standard of medicine, incorporating the latest techniques and procedures resulting in the best possible cardiovascular outcomes.
Mandatory Qualifications / Essential Criteria:
- Applicants must be registered as a Medical Practitioner with AHPRA including Specialist recognition as a Cardiologist with the Medical Board of Australia.
- Cardiology sub specialization electrophysiology/ pacing
- Comprehensive training and experience in general medicine and in the management of a broad range of cardiovascular conditions.
- Interest in being a key contributor to an existing collegiate group of specialist cardiologists.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills to work with a team of highly qualified staff employed to support the activities within a busy cardiology group.
Applicants: Please forward letter of application and current CV to the Clinical Manager:
Ms Vikki O’Shea at [email protected].