Position: Cardiologist with echo and/or heart failure sub-speciality
Employment Status: Negotiable
Location: Goulburn Valley Region, Victoria
Connected Cardiology aims to achieve connectedness of all types with each and every interaction – empathic and compassionate connection with patients, digital connection and integration with the latest technology advancements, connection with our referrers and the community through education.
Founded in 2019, Connected Cardiology was established to remove barriers to accessing specialist cardiac care for disadvantaged groups including Regional Victoria, Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander and female patients, providing care with respect and compassion, developing strong links with local health and chronic disease management services and promoting heart health within the community and education to medical practitioners about heart issues.
The private practice operates Shepparton Regional Hub providing face-to-face consultations, telehealth and a wide range of cardiac testing and Outreach clinics in Cobram and Numurkah. These services are supported by experienced Cardiac Nurse Practitioner, Sonographers, Nurses and an administrative team.
The practice is growing and is seeking Expressions of Interest from Cardiologists with echo and/or heart failure sub speciality.
Could this be you? Find out more with Dr Jennifer Coller https://vimeo.com/879283435/5e63f3ab76?share=copy
The successful candidate would enjoy variety in their day conducting thorough patient consultations, interpreting and analysing cardiac test results such as ECGs, echocardiograms, stress tests, providing accurate diagnoses, developing comprehensive treatment plans, collaborating with our multidisciplinary team, promoting heart health to the community and providing education to health professionals in the region.
Why work with us:
- Flexible working conditions
- Work along side a friendly and well respected team
- Extensive referral network
- Serve a community that values your services
- Growth area
- Option to also provide outreach services
- High demand and patient list provided
- Access to advanced technology and systems
Mandatory Qualifications and Requirements:
- Applicants must be registered as a Medical Practitioner with AHPRA including Specialist recognition as a Cardiologist with the Medical Board of Australia
- Cardiology sub specialization – echo (transthoracic and stress echocardiography) and/or heart failure
- Proven experience in diagnosing and treating a wide range of cardiovascular conditions
- Proficiency in using medical technology and interpreting diagnostic results
- Excellent communication skill and compassionate beside manner
- Dedicated to continuous learning and professional development
- Ability to work effectively in a collaborative environment
Confidential Enquiries and Applications:
Dr Jennifer Coller
P: 1300 856 168
E: [email protected]