At Heart HQ (formerly known as Sunshine Coast Heart Specialists) we are growing and looking for a Cardiologist to join us at our new location in Hervey Bay on the Fraser Coast.
The position is full-time or part-time with flexibility to support your lifestyle and public hospital commitments.
World-class cardiac care!
Our vision is to be a Leader of integrated cardiology services delivering excellence in compassionate patient care throughout Queensland. As we continue to grow, our cardiologists will be an integral member of our team to deliver cardiac services in interventional cardiology, electrophysiology, and cardiac imaging.
You will join a group of cardiologists in a thriving, growing practice. Working within an established practice presents a genuine opportunity for you to enjoy a rewarding career and great lifestyle on the Fraser Coast with long-term prospects and excellent financial remuneration.
Qualifications: Applicants must be registered as a Medical Practitioner with the AHPRA and must hold FRACP including advanced training and specialist recognition as a cardiologist.
All cardiac sub-specialties in one team
- Coronary artery disease management
- Coronary angiography, angioplasty and stenting (PCI)
- Coronary angioplasty and stenting (PCI) including Primary PCI
- Structural heart intervention—ASD/PFO closure
- Valvular heart disease—aortic and mitral valvuloplasty
- Transcatheter aortic valve implant or replacement (TAVI/TAVR)
- Left atrial appendage closure (LAAC)
- Heart rhythm disorders management
- Permanent pacemaker, ICD insertion, BiV-ICD; leadless and subcutaneous PPM
- Electrophysiology study and ablation therapy, including AF ablation.
- Transesophageal echocardiogram (TOE)
- Exercise and pharmacologic stress echocardiography
- Cardiac CT: CTCA and CAC
Who We Are
Heart HQ is a privately owned business that has enjoyed continued growth over the past 8 years. We provide advanced cardiac services to the Sunshine Coast and surrounding regions. We have an innovative approach to helping our patients and recently launched our dedicated Heart CT Scanner (the first integrated cardiac scanner on the Sunshine Coast) and our Murmur Clinic (to help our referring GPs identify and treat patients with valvular heart disease). See our website www.hearthq.com.au for more information.
Please contact Carole Cooper at email@example.com or 0466772480 to apply .
Find out more about what the Fraser Coast has to offer, visit: https://www.visitfrasercoast.com/