Position: Cardiologist – Interventional & Non-Interventional
Location: Hervey Bay OR Bundaberg, QLD
Do your life’s best work!
GenesisCare Queensland has exciting opportunities for Non-Interventional & Interventional Cardiologist’s to join our Wide Bay Centres and be a driving force in the delivery of Cardiology treatment with options to join either our Hervey Bay or Bundaberg practices.
The purpose of these positions is to provide specialist Cardiology skills and care to a broad spectrum of patients with Cardiology ailments. To participate/contribute to the collegial team in aspects of research and clinical practice. The Cardiologist will have responsibility for the care of general Cardiology private and public patients, inpatients and outpatients.
What you’ll do:
- Provide comprehensive cardiology consulting and procedures across the broad range of cardiology investigations including
- Non-Interventional: Exercise Stress Tests, ECG’s, Holter Monitors, Event Monitors, Blood Pressure Monitors, Transthoracic, Trans-oesophageal and Dobutamine Stress Echocardiograms
- Interventional: Angiogram, Angioplasty and Stenting, Cardioversion, Trans Oesophageal Echocardiogram.
Who you are:
- Registration as a Medical Practitioner with the Australian Health Practitioner Regulation Authority.
- Fellowship of the Royal Australia College of Physicians including subspecialty training and recognition in Cardiology.
- Eligible for a Medicare Provider Number for the provision of specialist services
What’s in it for you:
- Enjoy a sea-change and live in a beautiful coastal community. Both areas have fabulous beaches with coastal living, are family friendly with quality schools. Ideal for a doctor with a young family with lots of outdoor activities or equally appealing to a more senior doctor looking for the ideal retirement location where fine dining is in abundance.
- Reward for effort pay structure, with uncapped earning potential
- Work in a group of practices with nationally and internationally recognised clinical leaders
- Opportunity to develop sub-specialty interests and expertise by virtue of a true group practice model
- An organisation that lives and breathe their key values
Who we are:
We are 6000+ highly trained healthcare professionals and support staff across Australia, the U.K., Spain, China and the United States, designing innovative treatments and care for people with cancer, heart disease and sleep disease.
Across the world, we have more than 580+ centres to help us bring the right care to our patients. Every year our team sees more than 1.4 million patients globally across our Oncology, Cardiology & Sleep Medicine Centres.
People centricity is at the heart of what we do whether that person is a patient, a referring doctor, a partner or someone in our team. We aim to build culture of ‘care’ that is patient focused and performance driven. Our people promise is “do your life’s best work, by always growing, having a profound human impact and making great things happen together.” If you’d like to make a difference, join us at GenesisCare.
Covid 19 Vaccination Requirement
In line with the Public Health Order, all GenesisCare employees are required to be vaccinated for COVID-19. To be eligible for consideration to perform work for GenesisCare, all recruits must provide evidence against COVID-19 and comply with the requirements of the Public Health Order prior to appointment.
To apply: Please forward your expression of Interest and CV to Leanne Stack at firstname.lastname@example.org