Cardiologist – WA
Position Title: Cardiologist – Heart Failure and Pacing
Employment Status: Permanent Position
Location: Bunbury and South West Region
Due to the continued development of our network, we are currently seeking a Cardiologist on a permanent basis for our Bunbury and South West practice. We have an opportunity for a cardiologist with a sub-specialty within heart failure and pacing to provide services to both inpatients and outpatients.
Your career goals will align with our vision of “innovating healthcare transforming lives” and you will personally contribute to the network’s ongoing success as a Cardiologist in a cohesive group practice environment.
As a Cardiologist you will be offered the following:
- Work in a group of practices with nationally and internationally recognised clinical leaders
- Opportunity to develop sub-specialty interests and expertise by virtue of a true group practice model
- Work life balance; contributing in a collegiate group with structured holiday and on-call cover
- Guaranteed income plus performance incentives to build your practice
- Long term wealth creation opportunities through equity participation
- Registration as a Medical Practitioner with the Australian Health Practitioner Regulation Authority
- Fellowship of the Royal Australian College of Physicians including advanced training and specialist recognition as a Cardiologist
- Eligible for a Medicare Provider Number for the provision of rebatable specialist services
Further details can be found here.
Suitably qualified candidates should forward their CV to Brendon Ball (General Manager – Cardiology Western Australia) or email Brendon.email@example.com