Work in paradise with a supportive, innovative team
Heart HQ is growing! We have several exciting opportunities for interventional, electrophysiology and advanced cardiac imaging specialists to join our team on the beautiful Sunshine Coast.
- Are motivated by success and driven to achieving higher results while providing compassionate patient care
- Have knowledge of current and emerging health issues
- Are committed to learning and continuous education
- Have a Bachelor of Medicine and Surgery (or equivalent)
- Have completed Cardiology Advanced Training and are seeking/or have completed a Cardiology Fellowship
- Are a member of FRACP and registered with AHPRA
We would love to hear from you!
About Heart HQ
We provide world-class, innovative, comprehensive cardiac services to the Sunshine Coast and surrounding regions. We recently launched our dedicated Heart CT Scanner (the first integrated cardiac scanner on the Sunshine Coast) and our Murmur Clinic (to help our referring GPs identify and treat patients with valvular heart disease).
Heart HQ is based at Sunshine Coast University Private Hospital (SCUPH). SCUPH is the main Cardiac Centre for the Sunshine Coast region and has a CCU/ICU, 2 cardiac catheter labs and onsite cardiac surgery.
We are on an exciting journey and we want you to be a part of it!
We offer competitive remuneration options to suit your lifestyle, the opportunity to learn from cardiologists who are leaders in their field of expertise, and a career path that is innovative and fulfilling.
Please contact Carole Cooper at email@example.com or call on 0466772480 to discuss.
For more information on the beautiful Sunshine Coast click here
We are not accepting overseas applications currently, due to restrictions.