Cardiology Consultant – Queensland
Position Title: Senior Medical Officer (Cardiology)
Location: – Sunshine Coast University Hospital , Birtinya, Queensland
Temporary part time, 32hrs p.f. for up to 12mths
The Sunshine Coast University Hospital is looking for an exceptional Cardiology Consultant, to join their Medical Services team, to provide high quality Interventional Cardiology services within the Sunshine Coast Hospital and Health Service.
Sunshine Coast Hospital and Health Service (SCHHS) provides a work environment that promotes a healthy balance between work and personal life. Your skills can help shape the future of healthcare in the Sunshine Coast region.
- Possession of a Fellowship of the Royal Australasian College of Physicians (FRACP) (or equivalent).
- Appropriate qualifications and/or sub-speciality training in Interventional Cardiology (Interventional Cardiology Fellowship).
- Current registration (or be eligible for registration) with the Australian Health Practitioner Regulation Agency (AHPRA) to practice as a Cardiologist
- Salary comprising of between $86.10 – $109.16 p.h
- Attraction and Retention Allowance up to 50% of base salary
- Motor vehicle allowance
- Professional development allowance
- Professional development leave
- Professional indemnity cover
- Granted private practice arrangements
- Overtime and on-call allowances (paid by exception)
- Annual leave loading
- Salary packaging
- Up to 12.75% employer superannuation contribution
- Employee Assistance Program
Contact: Dr Rohan Poulter
Phone: (07) 5202 1063
To apply online: https://smartjobs.qld.gov.au/jobs/QLD-SC354001
Job Ad Reference: SC354001
Closing date: Monday, 02 November 2020