Cardiology Structural Heart Fellowship 2021 – Melbourne
Position Title: Cardiology Structural Heart Fellowship 2021
Location: Austin Health, Heidelberg – Melbourne
Term: 1 Year Full-time 1st February 2021 – 6th February 2022.
Details of position/position requirements
An exciting opportunity exists to train in the Cardiology Department of Austin Health.
- To train Fellows to a level of proficiency in Structural/Interventional Cardiology
- To ensure that Fellows are current in their understanding of recent advances in the field.
- To participate in the clinical audit process to improve patient outcomes.
- To participate in, and run a clinical research project.
The Cardiology Department is responsible for the provision of an extensive range of cardiac services to inpatients and outpatients, including general cardiology, echocardiography, cardiac catheterisation and interventional procedures and non-invasive diagnostic procedures.
To be successful in this role you must:
- Must have completed core training in Cardiology
To apply online: And for more information click here
Further information – Please contact Cathy Scholes, PA to Director of Cardiology at firstname.lastname@example.org
Closing date: Sunday 13th September 2020