Position: Consultant Cardiologist – NSW
Join an expanding regional Cardiology service with high earning potential.
- Huge scope to grow a successful business
- State of the art cardiac equipment and cath lab
- Coastal, family friendly location
You will be working with the third largest private hospital operator in Australia. It employs 7,000 people across Australia and in New Zealand and operates a portfolio of 34 private healthcare facilities.
The regional Cardiology service uses state of the art cardiac equipment for diagnostic testing and imaging, ensuring accurate diagnosis and treatment.
- As Consultant Cardiologist you will consult across two private hospitals located 30 mins drive apart
- You will join a wider team of Cardiologists across the region to deliver services to a very large geographical area
- One of the hospitals has a catheterisation lab
- You will provide both diagnostic and interventional cardiology services
- You will be well supported by a team of experienced medical, nursing and allied health professionals
- Full-time or part-time/FIFO options considered
- Existing patient base
- Currently booking out 2 weeks in advance
- High earning potential
- Located on the beautiful Mid North Coast of NSW with proximity to Port Macquarie and Newcastle
- The area boasts beautiful beaches and scenery, affordable housing, great schools and family friendly communities
- Current registration as a Specialist with the Medical Board of Australia (AHPRA)
- FRACP essential
- DWS available at both locations
Elective Recruitment is a person-centred recruitment consultancy. Your career progression is just as important to us as is your wellbeing and work-life balance.
We are not just another recruitment company; we do things our way and we consult. We have a very clear vision: create great careers, better lifestyles, add value – and we won’t stop until this is achieved.
To join our exclusive Elective community, register today. For confidential enquiries contact Emma Gordon on +61 2 9137 4301 or email firstname.lastname@example.org