Consultant and Non-invasive Cardiologist, Hervey Bay QLD
Consultant and Non-invasive Cardiologist – Hervey Bay, Queensland – Permanent Full-time
Joining the GenesisCare team means a commitment to seeing and doing things differently. Asking what if and why not? And focused on getting the best possible outcomes for our patients.
We are a team of 2,500 professionals who believe care should be focused on the individual, not the condition. That care should be available when and where people need it most, and it should be designed to help give people the best life outcomes possible. We’re proud that we are designing innovative treatments and better care for more people with cancer and heart disease around the world every day, the two biggest diseases that impact people’s lives. Globally, we have more than 130 GenesisCare centres spanning oncology, cardiology and sleep services
Due to the continued development of our network, we are currently seeking Cardiologists on a permanent basis for our Hervey Bay practice. We have opportunities for both a consultant and non-invasive Cardiologist with the roles providing services to both inpatients and outpatients.
Your career goals will align with our vision of “innovating healthcare transforming lives” and you will personally contribute to the network’s ongoing success as a Cardiologist in a cohesive group practice environment.
As a Cardiologist you will be offered the following:
- Work in a group of practices with nationally and internationally recognised clinical leaders
- Opportunity to develop sub-specialty interests and expertise by virtue of a true group practice model
- Work life balance; contributing in a collegiate group with structured holiday and on-call cover
- Guaranteed income plus performance incentives to build your practice
- Long term wealth creation opportunities through equity participation
- Registration as a Medical Practitioner with the Australian Health Practitioner Regulation Authority
- Fellowship of the Royal Australian College of Physicians including advanced training and specialist recognition as a Cardiologist
- Eligible for a Medicare Provider Number for the provision of rebatable specialist services
Salary range: $300,000 to $400,000
Suitably qualified candidates should forward their CV to Vincent McFarlane (General Manager – Cardiology Queensland) on email firstname.lastname@example.org