Position : CSANZ Education Coordinator
The CSANZ Education Coordinator role presents an excellent opportunity for a resourceful and proactive administrative assistant or recent graduate looking to further develop their secretariat, stakeholder engagement, project and event coordination skills.
Based in the Sydney CBD and reporting to the CSANZ Executive Officer, the primary responsibilities of the Education Coordinator include providing administrative and secretariat support for the CSANZ Education Committee and being responsible for coordinating education events and training initiatives. The Education Coordinator will work collaboratively with the CSANZ Executive Officer, key partners, and stakeholders. Key relationships include:
- Chairs and members of the Education Committee and the Regional Committees
- Other relevant CSANZ committees and Councils
- Third party providers/contractors
- NSW Health
- CSANZ members and staff
- Education Committee
- Provide secretariat support (organise committee meetings, prepare agendas and minutes and follow up required actions)
- Coordinate education programs and initiatives
- Maintain education content on the Society’s education website
- Education Events
- Organise and manage education events (venue bookings, registration, promotion, and sponsorship)
- Work with relevant groups within CSANZ to organise and promote webinars and other online education offerings
- Support for Cardiology Advanced Training
- Manage the process for the recruitment of first year cardiology advanced trainees in NSW including shortlisting and scheduling interviews, in collaboration with NSW Health
- Organise the American College of Cardiology (ACC) and European Society of Cardiology (ESC) exams for cardiology advanced trainees in Australia and New Zealand
- Provide administrative support for the Fellows-in-Training Committee
- Work with the CSANZ Communications Manager on communications to cardiology trainee members
What you will need to succeed in this role
- Tertiary qualifications and/or work experience in admin support
- Exceptional attention to detail
- Highly developed organisational and admin skills with proven ability to manage multiple projects
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills with demonstrated experience in managing effective communications with internal and external stakeholders
- Demonstrated ability to work independently and proactively under minimal supervision together with initiative, sound judgement, and problem-solving skills
- Proficient word processing, spreadsheet, internet, and database management skills
- Experience in a secretariat role including managing committee functions and the preparation of agendas and writing minutes (highly desirable)
- Demonstrated experience organising small-scale education events or workshops of up to 150 participants (highly desirable)
If you are a highly organised, proactive and resourceful Admin/Project assistant seeking a role where you can work collaboratively with key stakeholders to make a valued contribution to professional development, this will be a great role for you. You will have the opportunity to be involved in a variety of projects, put your broad skill set to good use and further develop your skills. Apply Now!
Apply through SEEK, please submit your resume and a covering letter (cover letter is essential) outlining how you meet the key requirements of this role.
To download a position description, please visit www.recruitsafe.com.au and click on the ‘Education Coordinator’ job title under current vacancies.
For a confidential discussion or more information, call Anna or Nuzee on 1300 277 633