Based in the Sydney CBD and reporting to the Chair, ACOR Board and Executive Officer CSANZ you will provide comprehensive project administration support that delivers timely and efficient outputs for the ACOR programs. Additionally, you will manage the processes for credentialling practitioners for cardiac procedures including Transcatheter Aortic Valve Implantation (TAVI) and Transcatheter Mitral Valve Repair (TMVr).
You will work closely and collaboratively with all stakeholders, including:
- Registry providers
- Medical practitioners
- Government and funding bodies
- ACOR board and committee members
- Accreditation committee members
Key Responsibilities Include
- Providing secretariat support for ACOR Board & Registry Committees
- Overseeing the end-to-end process for credentialing incl. accreditation and re-accreditation of TAVI/TMVR Practitioners
- Organising meetings, preparing agendas, minutes & following up action items
- Preparing and contributing to various reports
- Managing all-around financial administration for ACOR & TAVI/TMVR
- Working with Board and Committee members to meet statutory reporting requirements and assisting ACOR Board to deliver their obligations with regards to the responsible conduct of ACOR
- Meeting project timelines and maintaining effective communications with stakeholders
What you will need to succeed in this role
- Relevant tertiary qualifications
- Working knowledge of credentialing, accreditation, or clinical outcome registries
- 5+ years’ experience in a health-related secretariat or project role
- Proven stakeholder management skills
- Ability to manage committee functions, prepare agendas & write minutes
- Experience using a cloud-based accounting system desirable
- Proven ability to manage multiple projects and highly developed organisational skills
- Meticulous attention to detail with the ability to deliver quality outputs free from errors
- Numeracy skills along with experience in managing budgets, project income/expenditure
- Exceptional verbal, written and interpersonal communication skills
- Advanced level proficiency in MS Office Suite, database management and CMS
(Cloud-based accounting system experience desirable)
If you are seeking a diverse role where you can utilise your high-level admin, organisational and problem-solving skills, can work independently and proactively under minimal supervision, are able to develop strong stakeholder relationships take initiative and make sound judgements, this is a great role for you. Apply now!
We would love to hear from you, tell us how you can add value to this role & CSANZ.
Apply through SEEK, https://www.seek.com.au/job/58996297 please submit your resume and a covering letter (cover letter is essential) outlining how you meet the key requirements of this role.
To download a position description, please visit www.recruitsafe.com.au and click on the ‘Project Officer’ job title under current vacancies.
For a confidential discussion or more information, call Anna or Nuzee on 1300 277 633.