CSANZ-Boehringer Ingelheim Heart Failure Research Innovation Grant
The CSANZ-Boehringer Ingelheim Heart Failure Research Innovation grant has been made possible through unrestricted funding from Boehringer Ingelheim. The grant aims to stimulate and support innovative and ground-breaking research into heart failure by early to mid-career researchers.
FUNDING AND ELIGIBILITY
An AUD$50 000 grant is available to early to mid-stage researchers and healthcare professionals wanting to pursue research in heart failure.
Eligible applicants must be:
- a member of the Cardiac Society of Australia and New Zealand (or have an application for membership pending by the grant closing date)
- Six years or less post-PhD or postgraduate qualification.
- Domiciled in Australia or New Zealand
- Affiliated with an academic/scientific institution or national health care system
SCOPE OF THE GRANT
Both interventional and observational studies in heart failure will be considered.
Out-of-scope of the grant are:
- Studies replicating findings of completed Phase IV or on-going large scale clinical trials (statistically powered)
- Studies evaluating off-label indications/use of a study drug(s)
- Studies under review/currently funded by any industry grants
The research project must have publishable data/outcomes within 18 to 24 months from award of the grant.
HOW TO APPLY
Applications will close at 5pm AEST Monday, 15 June, 2020. Recipients will be notified and announced in December, 2020.
Click here for the grant conditions.
Click this link to download an application form.
Phone: +61 2 9226 7900