Electrophysiology Cath-Lab Technologists – Relocate to the UAE in 2021
Location: Abu Dhabi – UAE
Abu Dhabi has a vibrant culture fusing the modern with the traditional. Boasting a range of leisure activities from luxurious hotels & spas, world-wide cuisine restaurants & nightlife, to beautifully landscaped golf courses & white sand beaches.
- Assist physicians during catheterization procedures and in the interpretation of special and complex invasive imaging procedures
- Function as a clinical and technical resource to laboratory personnel
- Meet the pre and post procedural care of patients, which may include patient education
- Perform maintenance and quality assurance monitoring of equipment and devices in the laboratory
- Cooperate with cardiology engineers in the upkeep and quality assurance of radiographic, hemodynamic and other equipment
In addition to being part of an international clinical team you will receive accommodation & transport allowances, an annual flight ticket, health insurance & generous annual leave packages plus, ample opportunities for accredited continuing education.
Enhance your career, learn from global experts & positively impact the long-term health outcomes of the UAE. Bring cutting-edge therapies, information systems & models of care to a place where they are not yet available locally. Most rewardingly, make long-lasting personal & professional connections.
- Bachelor Degree in Cardiovascular Program
- Registration with cardiovascular credentialing international
- Current national license
- Current BLS
To apply simply email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
Contact details: AUS Freephone: 1800 818 844; NZ Freephone: 0800 700 839