Position: Fellow, Interventional Cardiology
Southport and Robina
• Temporary full time (up to 12 months)
• Base salary ranging from $149 777- $164 569 per annum
An opportunity has become available for a Fellow (Interventional Cardiology) to join Gold Coast Health (GCH) where the focus of our 12 000-strong team is on providing world-class health care to people living in the Gold Coast, and northern New South Wales region of Australia.
• Be required to make a significant contribution to the pre-procedure assessment and post-operative patient care
• Provide appropriate evidenced based clinical care in the specialty of Cardiology and Interventional Cardiology for both inpatients and outpatients
• Supervise training registrars and junior medical staff to ensure appropriate provision of patient care
• Contribute to the vision and development of the service, including working toward achievement and development of clinical key performance indicators
• Contribute to the Cardiology after hours rosters where relevant
Enquiries: Dr Rohan Jayasinghe
(07) 5687 4907
Job Ad Reference: GC488809
For Further information and to apply, please visit : https://smartjobs.qld.gov.au/jobs/QLD-GC488809
Closing date: Tuesday, 13 June 2023
Please note: no third-party applications will be accepted.