Position title: Consultant Cardiologist
Employment status: Permanent full-time/Part-time
Location: Outer Metropolitan Melbourne, South Eastern region
Salary: As per organizational Associate Service Agreement
Established cardiology practice requiring non-invasive Cardiologist to join a busy and thriving practice on a permanent full-time or part-time basis. The applicant will be joining a group of cardiologists who are at the forefront of their respective sub-specialties. There is opportunity to provide services to both inpatient and outpatients.
Established in 2000, the practice provides a comprehensive cardiac service to the eastern suburbs of Melbourne and the Mornington Peninsula. The practice works closely with both the local public and private hospitals.
Our mission is to deliver the highest level of patient care. The practice is patient-focused and committed to providing an excellent standard of medicine, incorporating the latest technique and procedures resulting in the best possible cardiovascular care and outcomes.
Take this opportunity to join an outstanding and supportive team and have the opportunity to live an unparalleled lifestyle in this beautiful region of Victoria, Australia
- Excellent schools and family-based community
- Easy access to cultural and business hubs
- Suitable for individuals and families of all ages
A full position description will be made available on request.
Mandatory Qualifications and Criteria:
- Possession of a recognized tertiary institution and experience appropriate to allow registration as a Specialist in Cardiology with the Medical Board of Australia.
- Applicants must be eligible to be registered as a Medical Practitioner with AHPRA.
- Experience in managing a broad range of cardiovascular diseases.
Applicants: Please forward letter of application and current CV to the Practice Coordinator: firstname.lastname@example.org