Imaging Cardiologist – Launceston, Tasmania
- A high-quality rewarding practice that will provide you with the opportunity to refine and diversify your skills.
- Well-renumerated, professionally satisfying and flexible work arrangements
- Join an outstanding and supportive team
- Live an unparalleled lifestyle: take control of your work-life balance
- Excellent schools and family-based community
- No more commuting
Charles Clinic is the largest private cardiology service in Tasmania and is seeking a cardiologist to join our dedicated team. We provide a full range of high-quality cardiology services to the north and north-west of Tasmania as well as a nationally recognised service to isolated communities.
The team at Charles Clinic currently consists of 12 full and part-time cardiologists. We have an outstanding technical department of 10 echo-sonographers and technicians operating state of the art Phillips imaging equipment.
Applicants must be registered as a medical practitioner with AHPRA including specialist recognition as a cardiologist.
Dedicated imaging fellowship preferred.
If you would like to discuss this position further, please contact Dr Geoffrey Evans on mobile 0488771119, or e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org
For more information on Charles Clinic please visit: www.charlesheart.care
To find out more about what Tasmania has to offer, please visit: