Position: Interventional and Advanced Cardiac Imaging Cardiologists.
Location: Sunshine Coast
About Heart HQ:
We are a private cardiology practice offering world – class, innovative, comprehensive cardiac services to the Sunshine Coast and surrounding regions. We have locations at the Sunshine Coast University Private Hospital (SCUPH). SCUPH is the main Cardiac centre for the Sunshine Coast region and has a CCU/ICU, 2 Cardiac catheter labs and onsite cardiac surgery.
You will join our team of cardiologists in our busy and growing practices located on the Sunshine Coast.
- Exercise Stress Echo and Dobutamine echo
- Echo Reporting
- Transesophageal echo
- Patient consultations.
- Angioplasty and Stenting
- Non-Interventional testing including EST, Holter monitoring
- Support structural heart disease program
Both positions involved in GP educational events and staff education sessions
- Registration as a Medical Practitioner with the Australian Health Practitioner Regulation Authority.
- Fellowship of the Royal Australasian College of Physicians including subspecialty training and recognition in Cardiology.
- Eligible for a Medicare Provider Number for the provision of specialist services
We offer competitive remuneration options to suit your lifestyle, the opportunity to learn from Cardiologists who are leaders on their field of expertise and a career path that is innovative and fulfilling.
Please contact Loretta Baldock at firstname.lastname@example.org to discuss further.
For more information on Heart HQ please visit: www.hearthq.com.au