Interventional Cardiology Fellowship, WA
Position title: 1 x Fellowship available for 2020
Fellowship status: 12 months full-time position
Location: Royal Perth Hospital (RPH), WA
About the role
This one year full-time funded fellowship is offered to interested applicants seeking to gain further experience in the sub-specialty of interventional cardiology. The successful applicant is expected to achieve high volume, first operator experience in acute and elective coronary intervention.
- Eligible for appropriate registration with Medical Board of Australia.
- FRACP (or overseas equivalent level of training).
- Demonstrated technical and professional competence as a cardiology trainee / fellow, with a developed interest in the subspecialty practice of interventional cardiology.
- Demonstrated participation in, and commitment to Quality Assurance activities relevant to interventional cardiology practice.
- Able to operate independently at a high level in the coronary catheter laboratory.
- Demonstrate evidence of proficient non-technical skills, with the ability to integrate and contribute to high performance teams.
- Outstanding references from previous consultant interventional supervisors.
- Higher research degree.
- Publication / presentation of previous research / audit at international scientific meetings.
- Previous attendance at international interventional meetings and training courses.
- Significant prior experience in coronary intervention.
Full details can be found here.
Closing date: Sunday, 23 June 2019
Please contact Dr Richard Alcock for further information.
Please submit applications to Dr Richard Alcock, including: cover letter addressing essential criteria; curriculum vitae; and two referee reports (using RPH template).