Interventional Heart Failure and Pacing Cardiologist – Mornington Peninsula, Victoria
Application for Interventional Heart Failure and Pacing Cardiologist
Position title: Interventional Heart Failure and Pacing Cardiologist
Employment status: Permanent full-time/Part-time
Location: Outer Metropolitan Melbourne, South Eastern region
Salary: As per organizational Associate Service Agreement
Established cardiology practice requiring cardiologist to join a busy and thriving practice on a permanent full-time or part-time basis. The applicant will be joining a group of cardiologists who are at the forefront of their respective sub-specialties. There is opportunity to provide services to both inpatient and outpatients.
Established in 2000, the practice provides a comprehensive cardiac service to the eastern suburbs of Melbourne and the Mornington Peninsula. The practice works closely with both the local public and private hospitals.
Our mission is to deliver the highest level of patient care. The practice is patient-focused and committed to providing an excellent standard of medicine, incorporating the latest technique and procedures resulting in the best possible cardiovascular care and outcomes.
We are looking for an AHPRA registered Cardiologist to join our team of specialist, supported by a professional patient focused team. Although we provide services in medical consulting rooms across the eastern and south eastern suburbs of Melbourne, our main site is conveniently located within a cardiac focused private hospital.
Patient care will incorporate private hospital inpatient management as well as private consulting clinics. Cardiac testing facilities available within the practice.
Take this opportunity to join an outstanding and supportive team and have the opportunity to live an unparalleled lifestyle in this beautiful region of Victoria, Australia.
- Excellent schools and family-based community
- Easy access to cultural and business hubs
- Suitable for individuals and families of all ages
A full position description will be made available on request.
Mandatory Qualifications and Criteria:
- Possession of a recognized tertiary institution and experience appropriate to allow registration as a physician with interest in Cardiology with the Medical Board of Australia.
- Applicants must be registered as a Medical Practitioner with AHPRA.
- Experience in managing a broad range of cardiovascular diseases.
- Sub specialisation in interventional heart failure and pacemaker insertion
Applicants: Please forward letter of application and current CV to the Practice Coordinator: firstname.lastname@example.org