Did you know CSANZ is an official International Chapter of the American College of Cardiology (ACC)?
CSANZ has been an International Chapter of the ACC since 2012. As an International Chapter CSANZ works collaboratively with the ACC on a number of initiatives and recommends members for ACC workgroups, councils and committees; hosts the ACC in-training exam and holds joint sessions at ACC scientific sessions.
Some of the current ACC initiatives are:
- Non-Communicable Diseases (NCD) Academy
- Global Heart Attack Treatment Initiative
- Value-Based Healthcare
In addition, CSANZ is able to pass on a number of ACC benefits to our members including:
- Discounted membership of ACC
- Networking opportunities amongst FACC and other cardiologists affiliated with the ACC
- Participation in Fellows-in-Training Jeopardy competitions
Become an ACC Fellow or Member
As an international member of the American College of Cardiology, you can access resources designed to help you advance cardiovascular care, including:
- Free digital access to 8 x JACC Journals
- 20+ clinical topic collections with the latest information on your specialty
- Discounted registration to the ACC Annual Scientific Session
- Member Hub – an exclusive networking platform to help you get answers and connect with those that share your interests and specialty
For more information about becoming an ACC member go to the ACC website
*FREE ACC MEMBERSHIP* for early career, advanced trainees and students
The ACC is pleased to offer complimentary membership to advanced trainees, BPTs, medical students and Cardiovascular Team students (nurses, pharmacists, PAs, and cardiovascular technologists). For further information and to take up this free offer go to: https://www.acc.org/Membership/Join-Us/Trainees-Students.
See the upcoming ACC Events below: