Locum/Contract Cardiologist – Broken Hill, NSW
Position Title: Cardiologist
Employment Status: Locum/Contract
Location: GenesisCare at Broken Hill, NSW
Locum cardiologist needed in Broken Hill. Ideally available to provide regular services for (1-3 days at a time) for an initial 12-month period, up to 70 days/year.
About the role:
- The cardiologist will be responsible for providing patient consultations incorporating ECG and stress testing services. Referral for Echocardiography is also available on site
- The above services are provided at the Broken Hill Hospital with interventional procedures referred to public and private services in Adelaide a appropriate
- No on call requirement
- Registration as a Medical Practitioner with the Australian Health Practitioner Regulation Authority
- Fellowship of the Royal Australian College of Physicians including advanced training and specialist recognition as a Cardiologist
- Eligible to provide Medicare rebatable services in Broken Hill (a District of Workforce Shortage)
- $2000 per day (approximately 8 hours per day) ex GST
- Travel and accommodation expenses are paid for by the company
Suitably qualified candidates should register their interest and forward their CV to Adam Klingberg (General Manager SA – Cardiology) email@example.com.
Candidates whom do not satisfy the qualification criteria will not receive a response.