R T Hall Prize
Nominations are invited for the 2021 R T Hall Prize of the Cardiac Society of Australia and New Zealand (CSANZ). The Prize is the most prestigious research award of CSANZ and recognises the achievements of senior and established investigators. The Prize is awarded in open competition and is directed towards recognition of sustained and outstanding research achievement.
The value of the R T Hall Prize will be AUD 10,000.
- The R T Hall Prize will be awarded to an individual investigator for a coherent body of work, which advances knowledge of the cardiovascular system and its diseases. In exceptional circumstances, the Prize may be awarded to a small group for an outstanding contribution in the field of cardiology.
- The work must have been published in a scientific journal or journals.
- The investigator MUST be a Member of CSANZ and the work must have been substantially undertaken in Australia or New Zealand.
The nomination package should include the following:
- a letter of nomination from a Member of CSANZ outlining the significance and impact of the nominee’s work
- confirmation from the nominee that they wish to be considered for the Prize
- two-page CV to include a list of the nominee’s top five publications from the past five years
Nominations will remain for consideration for three years without the requirement to re-submit.
The nomination package should be emailed to the Honorary Secretary at: email@example.com
Closing date: 5 pm Friday, 26 February, 2021.
The Society reserves the right not to proceed with an award for any reason.
Applicants requiring further information are requested to contact the CSANZ at firstname.lastname@example.org or phone +61 2 9226 7900.