Senior Clinical Measurements Scientist – Townsville, QLD
Position Title: Senior Clinical Measurements Scientist – Cardiac (Echocardiography / Physiologist)
Employment Status: Permanent full-time position
Location: Townsville Hospital and Health Service, QLD
We are seeking a senior clinician with demonstrated:
- ability to provide Adult Echocardiography services of a complex nature
- experience with stress echocardiography, contrast, bubble, strain, and 3D studies
- application of independent professional judgement handling a complex caseload
Remuneration package value of up to $131,165 p.a. comprising salary range of $106,833 to $114,960p.a. (HP4), recreational leave loading (17.5%), and employer contribution to superannuation (12.75%). Professional development assistance and salary sacrificing options may be available.
- The successful applicant must hold at least a relevant tertiary degree (or equivalent) qualification with a strong component of human anatomy and physiology, from a recognised tertiary institution.
- While not mandatory Accredited Medical Sonographer or Student in Cardiac Sonography status would be well regarded.
Further details can be found here.
Enquiries to: Marsha Abbott 07 4433 3595
Applications closes: Monday 27 May 2019