*NEW* Cardiology Service Manager – Wellington, NZ
Position Title: Service Manager – Cardiology
Employment Status: Permanent full-time position
Location: Wellington Regional Hospital – Medicine, Cancer & Community, NZ
Applications are invited from experienced, dynamic leaders.
We are looking for forwarding thinking and innovative individual with a proven record of managing teams for this new and exciting role.
You will work with our leadership and management team to lead and develop the cardiology service. This critical leadership position will help shape the service now and for the future. You will be an excellent role model, who is passionate about promoting quality and patient safety. You will be leading a team of nurses and physiologist in ensuring the very best standards of care and experience for our patients.
The Cardiology Service is a secondary and tertiary service provided for Capital & Coast DHB and those of the central region of New Zealand. The service provides acute and elective cardiology in-patient and outpatient services at Wellington and Kenepuru Hospitals.
Key areas of focus of this role are:
- service leadership,
- service development and co-ordination of service performance,
- change management
- workforce planning and development.
The successful candidate will require:
- Significant leadership and management experience, including staff management and conflict resolution;
- Strong knowledge and understanding of cardiac services
- Superior communication skills and the ability to build strong relationships across disciplines
- High level skills in planning, reviewing, analysing, financial management and allocation of resources
- Demonstrated experience in strategic and tactical decision making, planning and implementation
- Understanding of health policy and trends and their application at an organisational level
- Post graduate qualification or equivalent experience
HOW TO APPLY
Applications will not be accepted via email. All candidates applying for any of our current vacancies must complete an online CCDHB application form, found here.
Please ensure your uploaded CV and cover letter is in either Word or PDF format. For further information on this role, please email firstname.lastname@example.org and please indicate the vacancy number (SS132-19) and job title in the subject line.
Applications close on Sunday, 26 May 2019.