Registered Nurse – Adelaide SA
Western Hospital, Henley Beach, Adelaide
Multiple positions available
Casual and Permanent Part Time
Do you enjoy excitement with routine and want to be part of a dynamic team? Do you pride yourself in delivering exceptional care to patients and professional support to service providers? Are you hungry for a new challenge whilst being supported? Then now is the perfect time to join the Western Hospital Cardiovascular Hybrid Theatre team.
We are seeking appropriately qualified Registered Nurse’s to join our nursing team for our Cardiovascular Hybrid Theatre (Periop Vascular and Cardiac Interventional Services), Preadmission Clinic, Recovery, ICU and Wards. We are looking for people who have experience, will share our vision and can join us in working towards it. With the planned commencement of services in early 2021, we are now looking for nurses who want be part of this amazing opportunity to bring their skills and knowledge and be in at ground roots level as we build the Cardiovascular service here at Western Hospital.
Western Hospital has a strong reputation in Adelaide as being a friendly and cohesive workplace. We offer great working conditions, competitive remuneration, free car parking and encourage the on-going professional development of all staff. With the added benefits of an onsite pharmacy (staff discounts), GP Practice, subsidised meals and a popular Cafe, it is a great place to work! Western Hospital also supports and promotes opportunities for career progression organisation wide.
This is an excellent opportunity for experienced and qualified RN’s who have either worked in Theatre, Interventional Cardiology or Coronary Care Units or for nurses who are looking to upskill to a new area. The range of positions will be negotiable with the successful applicants.
- Current Registration with the Australian Health Practitioner Registration Agency (AHPRA) as a Registered Nurse
- Current National Police Clearance and Working with Children Check
- Willingness to work across all clinical areas of the hospital
- Excellent communication skills and patient liaison skills
- Flexibility to work across a variety of shifts including weekends
- Current ALS accreditation favoured, or prepared to complete prior to appointment.
- Prepared to participate in the ON call roster will be mandatory
- Unquestionable attention to detail
- Ability to prioritise tasks to meet deadlines within a fast paced and sometimes challenging environment
- Demonstrated IT skills with proficiency in Microsoft Outlook, Word and Excel
Highly Desirable Criteria:
- Knowledge of quality improvement programs and sound understanding of NSQHCS.
- Previous qualification/experience/position as a RN in Interventional Cardiology, Vascular Theatre or Coronary Care
Enquiries: Ms Bernadette (Bernie) Hoffmann (Clinical Manager Cardiovascular Hybrid theatre) on (08) 8159 1200, or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Applications to Annabel Krantz (HR Coordinator) on (08) 8159 1167, email email@example.com
Closing date – Friday, 11th December 2020