Registered Nurse – Cath Lab – Wellington, NZ
Title: Registered Nurse – Cath Lab
Location: Wakefield Hospital, Newtown, Wellington, New Zealand
Employment status: Full time position available
About the role
Wakefield Hospital is looking for experienced Registered Nurses who are passionate about providing exceptional patient care and have previous experience in Cath Lab. We’d love to hear from motivated and experienced Registered Nurses who have:
• Registered Nurse with current NZ Nursing Council APC.
• At least 3 years’ experience in Cath Lab nursing.
• Previous experience in Cath Lab is essential.
• Clear understanding of the Patient Code of Rights and the principles of the
Privacy act (1993).
• Excellent communication, both written and oral.
• Ability to work autonomously.
• Ability to work within a flexible roster (Monday – Friday).
• A valid work Visa.
• NZ Nursing Council registration.
We can offer you:
• Competitive pay rates.
• A supportive and professional environment.
• Subsidised cafeteria.
• Subsidised medical insurance.
Applications Close: 10th February 2020
Please forward all enquiries and/or expressions of interest and CV to Manasee.Asgekar@wakefield.co.nz