Registered Nurse – Clayton, VIC
Position Title: Registered Nurse 2020 Cardiothoracic – Post Graduate Opportunities
Employment Type: Full Time Ongoing and Part Time Ongoing
Location: Monash Medical Centre Clayton, VIC
We are seeking Registered Nurses ready to complete their critical care training in cardiac care or Our team is focused on the delivery of evidenced based care and supporting ongoing professional development. We currently have full and part-time roles working across a 24/7 rotating roster. Those who have already contain a post graduate qualification should apply also.
- dedicated to safe best practice & quality care
- committed to delivering patient centred care & a patient advocacy
- enthusiastic, compassionate & able to work collaboratively
- excited to be accountable for and manage specific portfolios in our relentless pursuit of excellence
- an advocate of Monash Health’s Strategic Guiding Principles
What you need
- A relevant Post Graduate Qualification, in critical care is highly desirable
- Previous cardiac or cardiothoracic experience
- Willingness to take on a portfolio(s) contributing to ward quality improvements and National Standards
- Australian working rights
- Current AHPRA registration
What we offer?
- a focus on staff wellbeing and mindfullness
- access to in-house learning portals to further expand your acute clinical skills & knowledge base
- avenues to further develop your leadership & project management skills
- mentorship & career guidance
- support to attend relevant forums & conferences
- a supportive learning environment, should you wish to undertake postgraduate studies
Please note, applications will only be accepted via the Monash Health online Mercury System – e-mail applications will not be considered.
Contact person: Pauline Ryan, Nurse Unit Manager – 03 9494 3260 or Susie Lambrianidis, Recruitment Specialist – 0481 916 020.
Closing date: 12 September 2019