Position: Registered Nurse’s, (multiple positions)
Are you an experienced Registered Nurse?
Do you enjoy excitement with routine and want to be part of a dynamic team?
Do you pride yourself in delivering exceptional care to patients and professional support to
Western Hospital Cardiovascular (CV) Hybrid Theatre team are looking for someone like you.
We are seeking appropriately qualified Registered Nurses who are ALS accredited to work in CV Theatre. We are actively looking for people who have experience in CV theatre – whether that be Cardiac Cath Lab experience or Hybrid Vascular theatre experience, who will share our vision and can join us in working towards it. There are multiple positions available. Casual through to full time may be offered. The positions
will be negotiable with the successful applicants.
Western Hospital has a strong reputation in Adelaide as being a friendly and cohesive workplace. We offer great working conditions, competitive remuneration, free car parking and encourage the on-going professional development of all staff. With the added benefits of an onsite pharmacy (staff discounts), GP Practice, subsidised meals and a popular Cafe, it is a great place to work!
• Current Registration with the Australian Health Practitioner Registration Agency (AHPRA) as a Registered Nurse with relevant post registration Intensive Care qualifications
• Current ALS accreditation favoured, or prepared to work towards it.
• Minimum 3 years experience as a Registered Nurse
• Flexibility to work day with some afternoon and week end shifts
• Participate in the ON call roster will be mandatory
• Previous experience/position as RN in Cath Lab, Vascular Theatre or Coronary Care
• Willingness to work across all clinical areas of the hospital as required
• Excellent communication skills and patient liaison skills
• Unquestionable attention to detail
• Ability to prioritise tasks to meet deadlines within a fast paced and sometimes challenging environment
• Current National Police Clearance
• Demonstrated IT skills with proficiency in Microsoft Outlook, Word and Excel
Highly Desirable Criteria:
• Previous Haemodynamic Cath lab theatre experience (McKesson / MACLAB)
• Open Vascular Surgical experience
• CCU, ICU, Anaesthetic or Recovery qualifications
• Knowledge of quality improvement programs
Enquiries: Mrs Bernadette (Bernie) Hoffmann (Clinical Manager Cardiovascular Hybrid theatre) on (08) 8159 1200, or email email@example.com
Applications to Annabel Krantz (HR Coordinator) on (08) 8159 1167, email firstname.lastname@example.org or
post to PO Box 81, Henley Beach SA 5022