CSANZ-Bayer Young Investigator Research Grants
Call for Applications
Applications are now open for the 2018 CSANZ-Bayer Young Investigator Research Grants. The grants have been made possible through unrestricted funding by Bayer with the aim of supporting exceptional young cardiovascular research talent in Australia and New Zealand.
Two grants of up to $50,000 each are available.
Eligible applicants must be:
- a member of the Cardiac Society of Australia and New Zealand
- no more than six years post-award of PhD or postgraduate qualification
- domiciled in Australia or New Zealand
- affiliated with an academic/scientific institution or national health care system
All applications will be reviewed by the CSANZ Scientific Committee.
- Completed grant application form (click here to download)
- Two-page Current CV
- List of publications in the last six years
- 1500 word Research Project Outline
- Letter of support from Supervisor
- Clearance documents declared at Item 5 in the application form
APPLICATIONS CLOSE at 5pm AEST on 14 May, 2018.
Winners will be announced on Saturday, 4 August, 2018 at the CSANZ Annual Scientific Meeting in Brisbane.
For further information contact the CSANZ on email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone +61 2 9226 7900.
Click here to find out how to become a member of CSANZ and access all the benefits of membership.