How to join
Download a membership application form
- CSANZ membership application
- CSANZ membership application for Associate Membership for Advanced Trainees (Australia or New Zealand)
Membership Categories – Eligibility Criteria
- Fellowship (FCSANZ), Associate and Affiliate Membership
- International Candidates (for those not residing in Australia or New Zealand)
All applications go through the following process which can take several months:
- Review by the Regional Committee in which the applicant resides;
- For applicants who reside outside of Australia or New Zealand, the application is reviewed by the Honorary Secretary;
- Applications for FCSANZ and Associate Membership are then listed for review by the Professional and Ethical Standards Committee (PESC);
- Applications and the recommendation from the Regional Committee and PESC are then listed for consideration by the Board.
Applicants should be aware that the Board meets four times each year – March, May, August and November. Applications are not ratified outside of these meetings. An application needs to be submitted at least eight weeks prior to the Board meeting at which the applicant wishes to be considered.