CSANZ Membership Benefits include:
- CSANZ Education and Continuing Professional Development Program.
- CSANZ ASM – reduced registration for the CSANZ /ANZET and other National and International Meetings.
- Apply for CSANZ and other Industry Fellowships, Scholarships and Awards
- Access to Member Forums to collaborate and network directly with other members in all cardiology streams.
- Join a CSANZ Cardiology Council or Committee and have your say in a sub-speciality of your choice.
- Enhance your career by becoming a Fellow of CSANZ FCSANZ
- Keep up to date with access to our Heart, Lung and Circulation Journal and On The Pulse (CSANZ quarterly magazine) and e-News (fortnightly updates) keeping you up to the minute with what’s news in cardiology.
- CSANZ Member App for all the member dashboard resources at your fingertips.
- First to hear of career and job opportunities offered to members.
- Access to all previous years’ ASM recorded presentations, discussion groups and podcast streaming.
- Online educational and cpd programs – including access to clinical cases, videos, webinars, podcasts, imaging samples, quizzes and recommended articles from national and international journals and research reviews.
- Access to lectures and presentations from international partner meetings.
- Post and discuss research updates, methodology on the member forum, ask a question and join discussion panels.
- Direct access to primary cardiology news via instant twitter feeds.
- Direct access to Heart, Lung and Circulation online.
- Update your membership details through My Profile and pay your subscription securely online. (Australian members only).
When you click on the Member Forums on the CSANZ member website – it opens a whole new cardiology community for our members. Here you will find a variety of discussion topics to join and learn from the experts in every stream of cardiology.
Post, like and share a comment, ask a question, create a poll, upload images and pdfs for discussion.
- Reduced registration to the ASM for all members.
- Opportunity to present your work to cardiology peers and leaders in your field.
- Opportunity to win ASM prizes and awards including top young investigator awards, cardiology stream prizes and best poster prizes.
- Invitation to Cardiology Council and Specialist meetings.
- Social networking and collaboration opportunities with speakers and other leaders in their field.
- Visit CSANZ ASM here
- Research Scholarships for Members who wish to pursue a career in cardiovascular research
- Fellowships to local and major international meetings
- Research Project Grants
- Invitation to join International Programs with CSANZ partners.