Written Summary of MBS ICS Item Changes for CSANZ Members
An extensive summary guide of the new ICS items prepared by Michael Feneley, Mark Pitney and Roger Allan that fully explains the new Interventional Cardiology items to be implemented on 1 July.
CSANZ Members Forum – 15 June 2021
An online forum for CSANZ Members was held on 15 June chaired by Michael Feneley and Mark Pitney to explain the changes.
In the Media
Article in The Australian on 9 June 2021 – see media clipping here.
Latest Government Announcements Consultations and CSANZ Responses
Find current funding programs and grants
Learn more about Clinical Trials
The Australian and New Zealand Alliance for Cardiovascular Trials (ANZACT) was developed by members of the CSANZ Clinical Trials Council.
ANZACT is a facilitating clinical trial network, which supports the development of concepts into successful funding applications through peer review.
Learn more about ANZACT and Clinical Trials (download pdf).
Or visit the ANZACT website to learn more about them and their Peer Review workshops.
As a CSANZ Member you have access to a variety of assets that will help you enhance and grow your career.
- Connect and collaborate with colleagues via our Member Engagement Forums.
- Access to Heart One CSANZ Continuing Professional Development and other education courses and resources.
- CSANZ Awards and Prizes, Research and International Fellowships
- Follow CSANZ on LinkedIn
- Be informed and in touch with the cardiology community with CSANZ E-News and On the Pulse magazine.
- Be the first to see latest Job Opportunities here