- Heart Lung and Circulation Journal (monthly)
- On The Pulse, is our newsletter. Produced quarterly (March, June, September, and December) it is available electronically to all members via the website. Containing editorials, career opportunities, new and updated Position Statements, meeting information, scholarships and fellowships and member reports from international meetings. Letters to the Editor and contributions from members are always welcome. Visit the Policies and Publications page for more information.
- eNews is the CSANZ weekly communication to members. With breaking news, updates from the membership, upcoming meetings and job advertisements it is a great way to keep in touch with what’s happening in the world of cardiology.
- Facebook and Twitter. CSANZ connects regularly with its members through various forms of social media. Tweet or Facebook us! We would love to hear from you.
HeartOne is the CSANZ Continuing Professional Development program.
- Lectures and Live Cases from the ASM, ANZET and the Port Douglas Heart Meeting
- A variety of journals, including Heart Lung and Circulation
- Online subscription payment (Australian members only)
- Update personal information
- CSANZ provides a range of learning activities and opportunities to further your professional development. To find out more please contact us.
Annual Scientific Meeting
- Reduced registration to the ASM for all members
- Travelling Fellowships for presenting authors
Scholarships, Fellowships and Awards
- Indigenous Research Scholarship
- Research Scholarships for Members who wish to pursue a career in cardiovascular research
- Travelling Fellowships to local and major international meetings