Congratulations to the following finalists announced to present for the highly coveted 2023 CSANZ Ralph Reader Prize at the upcoming CSANZ ASM.
- Manisha Patil, PhD Student at the Heart Research Institute presenting, “Improving blood vessel function in peripheral artery disease: TRAIL stimulates endothelial cell-pericyte interactions to generate stable microvessels in ischaemia”.
- Rikeish R Muralitharan, Research Fellow at Monash University presenting, “Microbial metabolite-sensing receptors are associated with hypertension by modulating inflammation”.
- Victoria Nankivell, Post-doctoral Scientist at SAHMRI presenting, “Multifunctional porphyrin-lipid nanoparticles – novel nanoscale theranostics for atherosclerotic cardiovascular disease”.
- Dr Luke Dawson a Cardiologist/PhD Candidate at Alfred Health. Luke will be presenting, “Prediction of no-reflow in patients with acute coronary syndromes undergoing percutaneous coronary intervention”.
- Dr Stacey Peters, cardiologist at Royal Melbourne Hospital. Stacey will be presenting, “Environmental Factors Influence the Natural History of Genetic Dilated Cardiomyopathy”.
- Dr Michael Seman, cardiologist at Monash University. Michael will be presenting, “ECMO PAL: Survival Prediction in Venoarterial Extracorporeal Membrane Oxygenation using Deep Neural Networks”.