Registrar or Principal House Officer – Cardiology
Work Unit/Facility Location
Department of Cardiac Services
Lifespan Medical & Critical Care Svs, Mackay Hospital and Health Service
Remuneration value up to $150,62.00 p.a. comprising salary between $4,349.70 p.f. – $5,043.10 p.f. (L4 – L9) employer superannuation contribution (up to 12.75%), annual leave loading (17.5%). Applications will remain current for 12 months. Job Ad Reference: MK370755.
• Document relevant clinical information accurately, concisely and legibly in ieMR and ensure discharge summaries and other correspondence are completed with minimum delay and that all such correspondence is complete prior to leaving the unit.
• Conduct interviews, examinations and the identification of clinical problems including day to day review of patients.
• Arrange investigations, surgical treatment, medical treatment and discharge as directed by the assigned consultant.
• Provide assistance with procedures and outpatients clinics as directed by the assigned consultant.
• Provide support for junior and senior medical staff as required.
• Assist with case presentations at teaching meetings.
• Participate in clinical meetings undertaken within the appropriate clinical unit.
• Participate in after-hours shift roster.
• Participate in continual professional development and medical education.
• A rotation between General Medicine and Cardiology in a 6/6 month pattern if required would be negotiated.
Dr Michael Zhang, (07) 4885 7953
Job Ad Reference
How to Apply